Dr. Hans Finzel knows from personal experience the key success factors in every new leader's journey. He shows readers:
- The two most important words in a leader's vocabulary
- The skills a leader needs to communicate effectively
- Why today's effective leaders lead with vulnerability
- The contrast between servant leadership and slave leadership
- How to lead with both passion and humility
- The difference between making a mark and leaving a legacy
In this eminently practical book, new leaders in business, education, ministry, and the church will discover how to lead well and love what they do.
No reviews have been written for this product.
This feature is only available for logged in users. Go here to create an account an enjoy the benefits of membership, including wish lists, notifications of products coming back into stock, saving shipping addresses and payment methods, notifications of sales, and special pricing.