|An Ex-Militant's Journey of Faith. Jerry Rassamni was a militant Muslim who hated Christians and warred against them. After immigrating to the US, Jerry's life shifted to his personal Jihad, attempting to refute Christianity. This attempt led him to a personal encounter with Jesus Christ. This ex-militant Muslim shares the evidence that compelled him to abandon Islam. In the same way that Islam adheres to five pillars of the faith, Jerry points out five 'exposition pillars' that undrape Islam:
- Allah, is he the eternal God of the Bible?
- The Qur'an, is it the true word of God?
- The prophet Muhammad, was he a Biblical prophet?
- Man, is he born in fitrah (pure state)?
- Ahadith (Muslim customs and beliefs, ) are they from God?
This book offers a forceful and compelling evangelistic tool in a careful apologetic approach.